22 July 2020
Heidelberg Sell Gallus Group
Manufacture of label presses
Manufacture of label presses
Heidelberg is selling the Gallus  to the Swiss packaging business benpac holding ag in Stans .  Gallus is one a major manufacturer of narrow web label presses. Heidelberg has decided to focus on its core business of sheetfed printing. The transaction will see benpac assume ownership of Gallus  five sites with a total of some 430 employees
Heidelberg's head office in Germany
Heidelberg's head office in Germany
in Germany and Switzerland. With an agreed purchase price of$138 million ( 120 million euros). The sale, which still needs to be approved by the relevant bodies . This further major boost to our liquidity and Group equity will be a big help, especially during the coronavirus crisis,” underlines Heidelberg CFO Marcus A. Wassenberg. Heidelberg bought 30% of Gallus in 1999 and the other 70% in 2014. 
Total Used Equipment Listings: 33
CLICK HERE to list your equipment
Company for sale
Company wanted
CLICK HERE to list your business opportunity in the printing industry
Most Recent News Comment
Shane says:
I guess I'm getting old. When I was a kid and still eating Smarties the only way they came was in a ...
North Island Publishing PrintCAN Print Jobs Canada’s Estimators' & Buyers' Guide MastheadOnline PaperFinder Print World 2010 Design City
Graphic Monthly Print Equipment gutenbergs' guide COPA industrial print